Tourist Information Guide

Jazz Band Wanting To Perform In Barcelona

Page Content

Q: We are making tour arrangements for this high quality jazz band from Manhattan, New York. Staying in Barcelona for 3 nights. They would like to perform - either outside or in a club or other venue. Any suggestions please?

A: If you wish to perform in the streets you will need to obtain a permit from Barcelona town council. Here is their website Barcelona town council

If you wish to play at specific venues then you would need to do some research online to find venues that would be suitable for Jazz performances and contact them directly in advance to discuss with them the possibilities. For Jazz two possible venues are the Harlem Jazz Club or Jamboree. You may also wish to contact the Barcelona Turisme Business section to see if they can help you.

Back To The Top Of The Page