The Barcelona Flexi Card is a new concept in tourist cards. Unlike other tourist cards where you can pay for entrance tickets to attractions you may never even visit, the Barcelona Flexi card lets you pick only the entrance tickets for the top attractions and transport you want. This means you only pay for what you need.
The card options are pre-selected for Barcelona's top attraction entrance tickets. This means whatever you choose from the card options you can be sure you will be visiting a top Barcelona attraction.
The Barcelona Flexi Card is available as usual. However note the Sagrada Familia is closed until further notice.
We have provided detailed Covid-19 information regarding the Barcelona Flexi Card at the bottom of the page.
You do not need to print out vouchers or make your way to a tourist office to pick up your card. The Barcelona Flexi Card is an electronic card (E-Ticket) that is delivered directly to you by email shortly after you buy it online.
When you arrive in Barcelona you just need to show the Barcelona Flexi Card E-tickets on your phone at the entrance to either the attraction or the transport you have bought tickets for.
Another advantage of the Flexi Card is that you will be able to avoid the queues for buying tickets at the entrances to some of Barcelona's busiest attractions. Some attractions like Gaudí's famous Sagrada Família have queue times of up to 2 hours simply to buy the entrance tickets. With the Barcelona Flexi Card however you can enter through the special internet ticket gates. Which means you get to enjoy more time on your holiday and less time queuing.
With the Barcelona Flexi Card you can pick one, or all of the attractions to include on your card.
To help you decide which attractions you want to visit we recommend you follow each of the links below. Each one is an option you can include on your card. You may wish to see all, or just a few. With the Flexi Card, you pay only for what you need.
Sagrada Família (Giant Basilica) by Antoni Gaudí This is Barcelona's no.1 most visited tourist attraction and the most visited tourist attraction in Spain.
Park Güell by Gaudí This is a magical park designed by Antoni Gaudí and one of the top attractions in Barcelona.
Barcelona FC Stadium Tour (Camp Nou Experience Tour) Popular with football fans. Take a look behind the scenes at Barcelona FC stadium.
Casa Mila (La Pedrera) by Antoni Gaudí One of Barcelona's most iconic buildings on the Passeig de Gràcia designed by Gaudí.
Casa Batlló by Antoni Gaudí A beautiful multicoloured building designed by Gaudí also on Passeig de Gràcia.
Barcelona Hop on Hop off tourist bus We recommend you choose this option to easily get around Barcelona. The hop on hop off tourist bus will take you around to all the main attractions in Barcelona.You can then hop off the bus, visit the attraction, and then hop on the next bus to continue your tour of Barcelona.
Montjuïc Cable Car "Teleferic de Montjuïc" Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Barcelona with a ride on the modern Montjuïc cable car from the base station to the Castel de Montjuïc at the top of Montjuïc mountain.
Barcelona Airport Express bus to the city centre (Aerobus) This service is a rapid bus service that runs to and from Barcelona Airport to the city centre. The Aerobus runs every 5 to 10 minutes from both Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 of Barcelona's airport. There are a number of stops on the way so you can choose the one that is nearest your hotel.
Why choose the Barcelona Flexi Card?
The Barcelona Flexi Card gives you the flexibility to pay only for what you want to see in Barcelona. The card has already pre-selected with many of the top Barcelona attractions, so you can be sure that whatever you choose from the list it is going to be a top attraction. Some visitors want to see all the attractions the card has to offer, whilst others only want to see just a few attractions, you have the flexibility to choose exactly what you want to include in your Flexi Card.
You will save time queuing at the attractions because you will not have to wait in long queues to buy entrance tickets. With the Flexi Card, you will enter through a special internet purchased tickets entrance. Please note there may also be a queue at the internet purchased ticket entrances however these queues are often considerably smaller than the queues for purchasing entrance tickets on the day at the attractions. The internet entrance queues also move much faster because there are no delays associated with buying tickets you simply need to show your ticket on your phone to be granted entry.
Choose only what you need and have your tickets delivered directly to you by email. No printing, no visiting tourist offices, and best of all no queuing at the ticket offices to buy tickets at the attraction entrances. This saves you time and makes it quick and easy to buy the tickets you want ready for your trip to Barcelona.
Another important advantage to buying your tickets in advance is that you can be sure you will be able to visit the attraction on the day. With some top Barcelona attractions, it is possible for them to reach capacity and not permit further people to enter. This can happen during peak tourist season e.g. Easter and peak season Summer months. With the Barcelona Flexi Card, you can order your tickets weeks or months in advance and be sure that you will be admitted entry on the day of your visit.
We recommend you order your tickets at least a few weeks in advance especially during the Easter and Summer months when the availability of the Sagrada Família tickets can be limited. With the Flexi Card, you can order from the comfort of your own home and know that your tickets are secured for your holiday.
Follow the link below to choose which top Barcelona attractions you want to include on your Barcelona Flexi Card.
What are the Covid-19 safety measures at the attractions included in the Barcelona Flexi Card?
- Until further notice the Sagrada Familia is closed until further notice. We recommend you to book your tickets online as soon as your Barcelona trip is confirmed to secure your spot.
- There is only type of ticket available: the Sagrada Familia fast-track tickets with the app audioguide included.
- Wearing a face mask inside the Sagrada Familia and in Barcelona is compulsory.
- Hand sanitizers are available inside the Sagrada Familia.
- There is a unique visit route inside the Basilica so that all visitors follow the same direction keeping the safety distances.
- The Sagrada Familia has an indoor air renewal and air treatment system.
- Desinfection and cleaning has been intensified.
- The towers are closed as safety distances cannot be maintained in the towers.
- Park Guëll including Park Guëll Monumental paid area is open as usual following the Covid-19 safety measures.
- Park Guëll holds the Global Safe Site and Safe tourism certifications.
- The capacity of the park has been reduced to guarantee the safety distances so we recommend you to book your tickets online to secure your spot to visit the Monumental area at your preferred time.
- The Bus Guëll that is normally included with the tickets is not operating.
- Wearing a face mask in the Park Guëll and in Barcelona is compulsory.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available at the access points of Park Guëll.
- Cleaning and desinfection of facilities has been intensified.
Casa Batlló is open within its usual opening hours.
Some of the Covid-19 safety measures taken at Casa Batlló:
- The capacity has been reduced
- The temperature of visitors is measured at the entrance.
- The shoes of visitors are disinfected at the entrance.
- A plasma ionization system that guarantees 99.4% destruction rate of coronavirus (SARS-CoV2) in 30 minutes in the air, walls and ceiling materials has been installed inside Casa Batlló.
Casa Mila (La Pedrera):
La Pedrera is open within its usual opening hours.
Some of the Covid-19 safety measures taken at La Pedrera:
- The capacity has been reduced to avoid crowds and ensure the safety distances can be kept.
- The temperature of all staff and visitors is checked at the entrance of La Pedrera.
- Staff in contact with visitors will wear protective glasses or visors, face mask and gloves.
Barcelona FC Stadium Tour (Camp Nou Experience Tour):
The Camp Nou Experience and FC Museum are open within their usual operating hours.
- Wearing a face mask inside FC Museum, the Camp Nou Stadium and in Barcelona is compulsory.
- A safety distance of 2 metres must be kept during the visit.